I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,545 Times in 1,051 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
you probably aren't wearing much. I used to throw my ride-in shorts & shirt in a plastic bag & wore a fresh set of shorts & shirt for the ride home. washed both sets when I got home & they air dried before my next commute, the next day
Your method seems the best choice if space is limited or the presence of sweaty clothes would cause issues with co-workers or the public who have access to your work space, and I would do the same as you.

Luckily for me, many of my last working years I had my own office with a door to keep out uninvited co-workers. The inexpensive coat rack handled the drying process of all sweaty layers of clothing after an 11 mile commute in time for a warm and dry ride home. These clothes layers were effective in keeping me warm during the entire commute even in sub zero F. weather. I recommend that the OP find out if there is anyplace at the work site to place a clothes rack for his sweaty bicycle clothes to dry out that is secure and private enough, otherwise rumrunn6 provided the best solution.

Likes For I-Like-To-Bike: