Old 02-18-21, 06:43 PM
ccrrar

Bikes: Calfee Luna Pro w/ full Campy Record, Trek Domane SL7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadies_Rok
Hi Everyone, we are having torrential rains here and freezing temps and I am taking advantage of it to do some maintenance on my Litespeed Arenberg and I am trying as much as possible to not cut corners and I am using wherever possible Campy parts but I am having a hard time with their terminology and parts schemes. My bike has the Campy Centaur 10-speed groupset circa 2002. I have been looking on the Campy web site campagnolo.com/us/en trying to get part numbers to make sure I buy the right stuff for my bike and to me their site is confusing. I don't see where they have an "Archived" section for parts and my searches come up blank. Can someone point me to where I need to be looking and how I need to form my searches to get the information I need?

Also, someone here on this web site posted a link to a place on the Campy web site that gave a break down on the order in which the cogset goes together and where each individual spacer fits into the pattern. I thought I had made a not of this useful information but now I can't find it. Can someone also point me to the post here that had the link or can someone give me the link to this information on the Campy web site? Thanks, it is most appreciated.

I have similar vintage, 1999/2000 record parts available for sale. front and rear derailleur, brakes, cranks (no bottom bracket) and brake handles (right side/rear derailleur need to be rebuilt).

If you are interested PM me.
Likes For ccrrar: