Old 12-21-21, 05:27 AM
CrowSeph

Bikes: BMC SLR01; Cannondale Trail; Lot's of project and vintage bikes..

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 163 Times in 100 Posts
Here my little clocks collection.
the most i wear is the Cerruti , got from an auction for a really good price and it works very precisely and also the Casio G-Shock ga2100 with the custom inox bezel , that was a birthday gift from my girlfriend and i wear while i run , while dressed casual. The fossil is the first good watch i buyed ,is an automatic (i replaced only the strap , replaced the old blue navy with a gold one and i like a lot more) this for me is the eye-catcher and usually i wear in special occasion but also depends how I'm dressed and how much gold i wear on me. The festina is a gift from my passed grandpa (also before he gifted to me he got from his brother for his wedding anniversary. Rip his brother too).
And the most precious is the Seiko Italian tuna , a gift from my dad. A beautiful chronograph and diver but actually lost his waterproof because the time and the use consumed a bit (but that increase the watch value for me since my dad used for ages!). Other clocks as the sweet years , che chronotech and the Kramer were a gift from my relatives. Also Seiko and lancio are from my dad too.
sometimes i think I miss another gshock (mudmaster) or maybe a custom Vostok but probably when i can I'll buy another good watch for my dad.

Likes For CrowSeph: