Old 02-13-12, 02:00 PM
jschwabacher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Cycling Coast-to-Coast for Cancer

I hope all is well,

My name is James Schwabacher and I am pursuing my B.S. in Chemistry at American University. This summer, I am going to embark with a group of college students on a 70 day, 4000 mile bike ride from Baltimore, Maryland to Seattle, Washington in effort to raise cancer awareness with 4k for Cancer. Along the route the team and I will be aiding the communities we meet, partaking in volunteer service, and fostering health awareness.

4k for Cancer, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization under the Ulman Cancer Fund’s umbrella, requires that all riders fund-raise. I have set a fund-raising goal of $5,000. This is proving to be a large task.

I urge you to make a donation of just $5 show your support for this great cause that improves the lives of many across the country. Follow my journey, sponsor the ride, and spread the word through my Rider’s Blog.

The individual is an invaluable part of the enduring 4k for Cancer ride, which empowers communities to join together in support of cancer patients across the nation.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to sharing my experience with you.

With the Greatest Gratitude,

James