View Single Post
Old 10-09-22, 07:34 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4355 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
I actually have a pair of the Stamp Lace and they are excellent . Nice looking and quite comfortable while riding. They aren't great just standing around all day but I have foot issues so standing for 8-10 hours is painful no matter what shoe. I haven't done a ton of rides on them but just did a longer ride today and my feet were super comfortable.

As Paul Barnard said they aren't light shoes but they aren't super heavy and honestly they haven't been an issue while riding. They feel sturdy but not overbuilt or weighty.

My biggest issue would be width but I have wide feet and went a size up which gives a bit of extra toe box space that I really didn't need but aren't bad on that front.

They are quite nice paired with some Stamp 7s but any of the Stamp pedals would be good.
Likes For veganbikes: