Brocephus
Professional amateur

Bikes: Does a Big Wheel count ?

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 92 Posts
Cool stuff you found while riding...

I imagine this has been covered before, so I'll change the title to,"Cool stuff I'VE found while riding!" .
This is actually kinda the short list, as there are more items that i couldnt find, or had forgotten about, or had since given away. Most of this was found over the last 3 years,or so.
Anyway, the first pic is tools, and related items. ( 2 packs of nylon zip ties, painting and duct tape, various wrenches and screw drivers, sockets, Milwaukee hook blade knife, mini-saw, caution flags, carpenters level, etc.etc.)

The next pic is of hats, like an official NFL Eagles cap, Yamaha, Patagonia, Columbia/ PFG, and a nice all-synthetic cap from Under Armour, (that's been my favorite sunmer walking hat for years now), and several nice winter beanie hats. I actually found a nice Magellan boonie hat today, but sadly, it had a nasty cut from a mower, so I had to pass.

The nex pic is a pair of authentic Ray-ban Wayfarers, a CREE LED light that's become a favorite around the house, and a Blackhawk pistol holster (among the more unusual finds, but I'll take it!)

This last one is of work gloves. I've only found one complete, matching set, but fortunately, they're the nicest of them all. I did find a near perfect match to one glove......the following year ! The rest are mismatched, but still work fine !

That is all !
edit: there was also a small Columbia rain shield/windbreaker several years ago, that I gave to my niece, and earlier this year, a very nice, medium OD green Under Armour hoodie sweatshirt i gave to my sister, and a green FroggToggs rain jacket that I've kept in the car for the last few years.

Last edited by Brocephus; 11-18-22 at 05:23 PM.