Old 06-10-13, 10:08 AM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by UberGeek
99.999% of the people I encounter while cycling are just people doing the same thing as me: Living their lives, and going about their business.
I was in L.A. when Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) had everyone in the suburbs frightened out of their wits. My bosses at the bank were all talking about him and how scared they were.

I lived in a poor neighborhood then. My neighbors said that if the Night Stalker dared show his face, they'd beat the cr*p out of him. As it turned out, he dropped off the orange toyota wagon that he used in one crime a few blocks away from where I lived. It became the police's first solid bit of evidence. He was finally apprehened in another neighborhood like mine, when the police had to save him from being beaten up by the locals as he was trying to steal another car to use.

Perception is a powerful thing.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.