View Single Post
Old 11-03-13, 11:09 PM
Smallwheels

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Jocoblighter I'm impressed with your ability to live with just those items. I've never tried washing clothing by hand other than trying to get a stain out of a shirt using a sink. Don't you have bedding or food preparation items? How about tools for your bicycle? It is these regular items that are really adding up in my collection of things. Just this week I've pared my list of items to keep to almost all functional items that I use daily. I have about fifteen items that are just mementos. All of them are small. I'm even going to pare down to just one computer. Eee-gads! How is that even possible?!!! (Dual booting with exernal hard drives)

Tonight I went to the store and a feeling told me to walk around to the luggage section. It was a good feeling. There is a new type of collapsible bag with wheels on the shelf. It is 30"X16''X13.5'' and when collapsed it is as big as a small briefcase. I might buy a couple of those to hold my things for my move. I've already got two bags of similar size. This is smaller than the equipment bags I intended to buy but their wheel feature and low price make them easier to move as well as economical.