Old 12-24-16, 06:35 AM
thumpism 
Bikes are okay, I guess.

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts
This one is pretty unusual.

Vintage German Westfalen tandem cruiser bicycle

Vintage German Westfalen tandem cruiser bicycle - $500 (Williamsburg)

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Westfallen
model name / number: Top Modell
size / dimensions: 22" front post 21" rear post

Reluctantly selling my 1980's Westfalen Top Modell tandem bike. This tandem is in beautiful condition, new tires and tubes, freshly tuned and ready to ride. Features a Sachs 3 speed coaster brake hub, dual Aero Continental cranksets, front and rear Weinmann side pull brakes, Pletscher rack, full lighting, chrome fenders, 26" CST Classic E-Bike tires with reflective sidewall. 22" / 21" frame that sports the original air pump, original tool kit, and a rear wheel lock built into the frame. Built and sold in Germany to a high standard with detail and aesthetics that are rare anymore and hard to find.

This is a gorgeous bike that rides perfectly. I collect, restore and ride vintage bikes and consider this one of my best but it does not get ridden like it should! The bike is perfect for rides on the Capitol bike trail, Colonial Parkway, the oceanfront, or around Richmond.

May consider trades of quality men's mountain bike MTB or road bike.