canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4560 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
Originally Posted by BlazingPedals
I don't see that overall sizing has changed all that much. That said, our club used to get our club jerseys from Louis Garneau. Until some whiner laid out jerseys from 5 successive years (all L) and showed that the jerseys were shrinking a bit each year. LG denied it but the picture was undeniable. They'd lost over a full size in that 5 years. Shortly after that we stopped using them even though they had very good pricing.
Were they all the same style and cut? Garneau, Pearl Izumi and others make a variety of jersey styles in various cuts, lengths, etc. A medium club fit jersey won't be the same length or fit as a medium aero or race jersey. That's normal.

I have a few PI aero race fit jerseys in medium that fit me perfectly... if I'm wearing bibs. The cut is short, intentionally.
I have no preference between bibs and shorts and often wear padded shorts for casual rides, so I have casual fit jerseys with longer tails for that. The Garneau Lemmon 2 may be the best summer weight jersey I've ever found. Ultra thin, soft, well ventilated, wicks sweat perfectly, fits closely but not snugly and doesn't ride up.