View Single Post
Old 05-21-22, 04:11 AM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
Liked 3,113 Times in 1,683 Posts
Originally Posted by one4smoke
Mollema for the stage 14 win (simply because I don't have him).

Sure screwed up taking the "pocket rocket" over Demare. At least I waffled over the choice quite a bit before ultimately having brain fade.

The legs are gone from here on out...
hoping and praying your predilection...er...prediction is usually waay more accurate than mine. could desperado use those bauke points. did throw out kämna
(whom you haz) as my stage 14 pick. quid pro quo. may one of us be correct! unfortunately, like my chances at being correct (likely unlikely).
more than you but that's why it's always called a "horrible prediction" on my end. so much suck...nasa launched a rover to track my suck but the rover flipped over-
gregor samsa style-in the first ravine it encountered on the first stage of the journey. at least there wasn't cork or prosecco involved...

or you could be employing a time-honored, slcbob stratagem...hmmm...guessing the latter. no one picks mollema ftw...even me who's got him on the squad. at least
i mentioned trying to squeeze kämna onto the team and had picked him early on for a win. the game within the game...wink wink. last week is upon us. may old age and treachery
(pretty much the entire league, stylistically) and paranoia prevail over youth and ability and sanity. nibbles for stage 14?!?!

regardless of what happens in this little shindig, never forget that it's all about la vuelta.

Last edited by diphthong; 05-21-22 at 04:49 AM.