View Single Post
Old 10-07-21, 07:59 PM
eja_ bottecchia

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
Liked 463 Times in 293 Posts
Originally Posted by slcbob
HeyItsSara , you keep having fun. Rock on. Really. I wouldn't have posted here now and dragged out this silly sidebar in the thread unless I meant to convey that, sincerely. My comment was NOT directed at you, as MinnMan covered the reasonable spoiler expectation in, IMHO, a thoroughly adequate way. Rather, I was doubling down on those who doubled down on it.

eja_ bottecchia , since I'm posting for Sara anyway, as an aside, you keep doing you, too. Feel free to carry on feeling superior, restating your opinion, masquerading it as a unilateral truth, and slipping in your ad hominem attacks far less deftly than you think you do or MinnMan once gave you credit for. I offered a different opinion for a tangible reason and do not care to further engage your flogging of your ideology. Surely out of fear. Out here, on this matter.

i don’t think you even know what ad hominem means. Clearly you don’t know how to use it.

When you accuse someone of acting superior or feeling superior, that only reveals your own anger and your own fears and your own feelings of inferiority.

Being courteous is a sign of strength, it is not stupid, or useless or frivolous or whatever else you wrote.

I will be the courteous one and take the high road. You, and your friends, may continue to blather on, and on, and on. i am not going to waste any more energy on this.

But, it would have been simple, easy and courteous to include a SPOILER alert on the thread’s title. I don’t really understand why you are having such a difficult time understanding such a simple concept.