View Single Post
Old 11-19-21, 12:48 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5222 Post(s)
Liked 3,575 Times in 2,339 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
From now on, make mine, genuine, mighty fine, MagicShine.

I might rethink mounting my battery on my helmet (906). it died last night before I was done. so I had to move my better light (906) to the bars because I had another battery on the frame. that seemed easier than swapping batteries on the helmet. since I removed the 906 from the helmet I removed the battery as well. didn't have anywhere good to store the 808 off the bars, so I left it there. so they both wound up on the bars, but I only used the 906 to finish my ride. I love the 808 but the 906 is brighter & has a better beam pattern (more directional). I like having both. but if I run into this issue again & want to swap batteries then I don't really want to be messing with my helmet more than necessary. I still have an original extension wire & now that it is getting colder I'll be wearing jackets w/ pockets. just might give it a go. I might miss the counter weight at the back of the helmet. any suggestions for routing the extension from your helmet to your battery in your pocket?

fwiw profile pic of the 906