Old 09-22-20, 10:14 PM
Slightspeed

Bikes: 1964 Legnano Roma Olympiade, 1973 Raleigh Super Course, 1978 Raleigh Super Course, 1978 Peugeot PR10, 2002 Specialized Allez, 2007 Specialized Roubaix, 2013 Culprit Croz Blade

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 741 Post(s)
Liked 818 Times in 421 Posts
Looks like fun. I see some familiar faces from the Pasadena rides, which I realy miss. Stay safe out there guys. With all the smoke, I haven't been out much, though I did squeeze in 42 miles out thru Hidden Valley to Thousand Oaks via Portero Hill (on a modernish '07 Roubaix) last Saturday. I got the Legnano out a few weeks ago on a mostly flat 40ish mile Malibu run, and noticed the rear wheel had a lot of side to side slop. I finally got around to packing the bearings and cone adjustment and it seems nice and tight now. I did a 15 mile post office errand run on it today, and its all good now. I just built these wheels for last year's (2019) Eroica. Not that many miles, but the rear hub sure got out of shape quickly.

Anyway, glad you all got out and got it together. Hope to see you soon in Pasadena. Stay safe, stay healthy, adjust those cones!