View Single Post
Old 05-13-22, 12:09 PM
mr_bill

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2112 Post(s)
Liked 663 Times in 443 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
What a load of crap. I watched the first minute or so of that video, and I saw multiple instances of terrorized pedestrians who had to halt in mid-step, cars slamming brakes, and one rider almost taking out a bicyclist who was riding legally the other direction. Just because they didn't actually hit people on camera when they did their very clear crosswalk violations does not mean this is remotely safe. And I'm pretty sure if anyone actually did get hit, it would've been edited out of any video.

Like I said before, these guys flow like explosive diarrhea, they're splattering all over the place. There's no skill there I can respect, I don't think evading obstacles at speed is very difficult. By not having brakes and putting this in a highly populated area with a bunch of foot traffic, they're just artificially putting themselves into a situation where they won't have a chance to correct their errors without actually injuring a bystander. You've got instances where one rider is passing a pedestrian right in front of her while one passes right behind her, the best those riders can do is guess how she's going to react in that situation. She's an involuntary meat pylon, put at risks she hasn't volunteered for, and they have no right to impose on her. If staging these events in this manner isn't criminal, it should be.

Staging an illegal no brakes competition in a dense urban area is disgusting. You can't condone this and pretend you give a rat's behind about pedestrian safety.

Quit posting these crap videos.
Lucas Brunelle flows so well that after he clobbered a pedestrian while "flowing" through a red light, he tried to push her into a cab for the hospital. The cabbie objected, things quickly escalated (because Lucas), Lucas got beat the <expletive deleted> up, and the cabbie ended up in jail.

The flow-er played the victim card, the flow-er wasn't cited because the police didn't see him run the red light, and the flow-ee recovered. I'm sure she has fond memories of the flow-er.

He also recently flowed into the not quite frozen Charles River.

Quite the guy.

-mr. bill
Likes For mr_bill: