View Single Post
Old 05-19-22, 12:35 AM
JessyMathers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chuck M
When I first read the post title, I expected that it was another Larry post. But I think this is someone that actually thinks this is going to work out. Although I agree it would be better to be a trolling than someone actually contemplating doing this to their dogs.
Apparently you've never heard of the Iditarod or other dog sports like skijoring, bikejoring, and canicross, ect. Yea I know this sounds crazy, but I have no other option in this case. God gave me my dogs for a reason, and it wasn't just so they can be a showpiece or things for me to pet and cuddle. And God also gave me a very important job as His prophetess, and as I said I have no other way to do this job with my dogs. I don't have a car and can't get one now, I've tried the online thing for years and I've had enough of that, and God has called me to do my work for Him on the road now, and this is what He's led me to do. These ideas are not just random, nor are they fantasies of my own making, God guides my hand and has my entire life. If you don't want to believe me or you want to think this idea is crazy, that's fine, it wouldn't be the first time someone thought such things of me, but I'm also not the first person to do something a lot of people thought was crazy or impossible yet managed to pull it off. I don't really care if it works or not, all I know is I feel this is what God wants me to do and how, so I have to try, because I made Him a promise to serve Him however He asks me to. There's only one real way to know if this will work or not, and that's to try.