Bikes: 1972 Raleigh Tourist

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
beautifully done merziac

Originally Posted by merziac
ADDENDUM

So it may be time for pitchforks and such.

Andy did not build this but it was done with his help, input, guidance, special parts, sauce and his full blessing.

Dave Levy of TiCycles built it after Andy changed his mind and bowed out, he originally agreed after Dave helped me convince him.

And I'm certain at this point that Dave put up with far more of my nonsense than Andy ever would have, might very well have been why he bailed.

Anyway, sorry for the slight of hand but there is nothing unStrawberry about this other than the plumber who put the pipes together and the two of them are very good friends so I'm good with that.

2020 Strawberry

May not be your cup of tea but I put a lot of time, thought, work and of course $$$$$ into this and am very happy with how it turned out.

My crappy pics, not so much.

Lots more to come.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...beautifully done merziac...
looks great, bet it rides as good as it looks...

Julius in Ohio