Old 03-17-21, 03:02 AM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked 2,291 Times in 1,280 Posts
Well second shot went ok and as others have stated I feel sore and a bit of headache. Thank you spaghetti legs for the encouragement. This time a bit worse than the first but no flu like symptoms. I had the Pfizer , my wife had the Moderna and was ill for a couple of days on her first shot and still waiting for her second. I expected this event to be postponed until next year and wanted to have my Colnago all restored by then. With Ed Litten’s lead time I don’t dare take it apart so I will ride it the way I got it . I am doing the short route with Rich and running the same gearing and tire set up I had in 2019 on the ItalVega. In the front 53/41 and a 28 low FW with Pasela Panaracer 28’s . Keeping up with Rich is a bit of a challenge especially on the downhills but look out I’m in pretty good shape this year and I am looking for a special pair of socks for this event. I know gugie is planning a ride down from SF but anyone thinking Saturday pre ride? I would love to do a Cayucos ride or something . We are doing the short route so it could be an option. I will be on my “Halloween “ special Medici on Saturday , riding down from San Simeon campground.
Likes For Kabuki12: