Old 12-14-21, 08:13 PM
CycleGemini

Bikes: Wilier

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by BlazingPedals
You don't have your location in your profile. Are you somewhere where weather allows some riding during the winter? I should have brought my bike in a few weeks (OK, a month) ago, but keep procrastinating. I have always taken winters off but as I get older getting back into shape in the spring keeps getting harder and harder! Anyway, try to put in a few miles consistently until nicer weather comes back; it'll make group rides in the spring SOOOO much easier.
I am in Chengdu, China, here the temperature is always above 0 during winter. So I think it is still fine for me to ride. Just try to avoid the raining days. The reason I buy the bike now, is recently there are a lot out of stock issue for the bikes, so they say, as long as you have something fit your size and you like, grab it immediately or someone else will do! Haha! Another reason is I know there will be some group ride activities hold next Spring, as I am a totally newbie, I hope I can do some training before that, so I won't be too bad for the group ride.