Old 02-19-21, 04:39 PM
oujeep1

Bikes: Trek Emonda SLR, Colnago CX1 EVO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Updating from my previous post, I have now also tried FulGaz, I am currently on their free trial. The video is higher quality than Rouvy, but it is taken from a bicycle, most of Rouvy is taken from a car, some of the FulGaz videos if there is a lot of side to side camera motion or tilting of the camera it can be distracting. Also I cannot make it work with streaming, maybe thats an issue with my wifi, I'm not sure, so I am downloading the rides several at a time every day and when I want to ride them they are ready, am also downloading rouvy because although it sometimes works well with streaming it does sometimes stick so better to download.
So far on FulGaz I have ridden west maui, complete with "the Wall" for those familiar with west maui, and yesterday Going to the sun road- learned a very important lesson - if you are cycling along and come around a corner and two cars are stopped, you should stop too, the person filming this ride did not, and got an up close and personal view of a bear!