Old 12-28-21, 02:07 PM
JohnJ80

Bikes: N+1=5

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked 245 Times in 181 Posts
Originally Posted by ajkessel
I've been trying to solve this same problem with a Bowflex C6 indoor/stationary bike. Two solutions in this thread seem promising - Navigr8 and Cyclemeter. I have Cyclemeter on my iPhone and Apple Watch, with the phone app paired to the Bowflex. In this configuration, I do see both speed and distance data appear on the Cyclemeter phone app, but they don't match what the Bowflex shows on its own computer for speed/distance. Is this just a matter of setting wheel size correctly? I'm surprised Cyclemeter isn't able to get speed/distance directly from the Bowflex since it does track that information. If it is a matter of adjusting wheel size, is there any solution other than trial and error until the phone app speed/distance is close to the bike speed/distance?

As for Navigr8, it doesn't appear to contemplate an indoor/stationary bike mode. Has anyone gotten it working in that context? Any tips?
I gave up on Cyclemeter years ago when their calorie burn numbers were 2x reality. I'm not sure they totally understand what they are doing.