View Single Post
Old 09-02-19, 07:07 PM
3speed

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
That's cute. It's So original and unexpected. Good job. What about all of the people who do have kids who feel the same way? It seems like anytime I've ever seen someone post something like that, it's usually preceded by bad parenting... "Yeah my kid is a 150lb 6yr old who drinks a case of Mountain Dew a day, but if I don't give it to him, he screams until I do. You're not a parent, so you don't know anything!" You don't always have to be a parent to tell something isn't best for a child. I'm no artist, but I know when I'm looking at some blue paint and a wacky artist is telling me it's green, he's wrong... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look up something on children and stability and find the Ocean of information available. Not one thing about it says stability isn't important. It All says it is important. That concept is so obvious that even a childless, inexperienced person like me can clearly see it.

And I'm responding generically here, not about you in particular since I don't know you - Maybe people who Choose not to have kids at a young age, and are responsible enough to successfully use birth control, because they realize how big of a commitment and life change it is to have kids, might actually be better, more responsible parents than some people who "accidentally" have kids in an impromptu drunken/hormone driven grope fest at a young age...

Sorry for the run-on sentence. Anywho, I'm out. Have fun. I wish you and your children the best. If parenthood makes you that unhappy, maybe it will be less detrimental to them to live life on the road.