wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
Originally Posted by Calsun
Life expectancy in the United States in 1900 for men was 46.3 years. Heart attacks was the primary reason why so few men never made it to 60 years of age until the 1970's. Seventh Day Adventists with their vegan/vegetarian diets live on average 10 year longer than their meat eating neighbors. Growing up there was no McDonalds or Burger King stores and my meat consumption was a tiny fraction of what people now normally consume. Look at school pictures from the 1950's or 1960's and count how many fat people you see in the photos and it will be obvious how the current industrial diet has screwed up people's bodies and their health.

Red meat and pork factory farming is also responsible for more than half the greenhouse gases, especially methane, that is warming the planet and leading to droughts and floods and widespread starvation of millions of men, women, and children. But I do not expect people to do what is right for the planet but eating less beef and pork will enable one to live a longer and healthier life.

Watch the movie with The Game Changers that was produced by Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, and Jackie Chan, if you want to learn more about the health issues of consuming animal protein. Or read the book by T. Colin Campbell covering the China Study, the largest database of cancer ever created, and researchers have found links with diet and cancer. Meat plays a role in the increased prevalence of breast, prostrate, colon, and child brain cancers in the western countries.

Game Changers is a vegetarian propaganda .A bunch of famous celebrities getting paid big $$$ to use their influence and popularity to spread some ideological nonsense....China Study is a bunch of nonsense, the author of that book cherry picked whatever fits with his personal ideology.
Likes For wolfchild: