Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6196 Post(s)
Liked 4,811 Times in 3,319 Posts
Originally Posted by whm1974
I'm going to have to save up more money first as I do not want to get a bike from the local Walmart. They will fall out part if I ride longer distances like I used to. Thought about ordering from amazon but I want and need certain features. Such as quick release wheels along with mounting holes for a cargo rack. But first I need to ride the one I have need to get in shape.
On Amazon, IMHO... you have a better chance of getting what is essentially something others will call a Walmart bike. Sure there are some good bikes, but more crap bikes. Are you experienced enough to know the difference?

If bikes at the local bike shops are out of your price range then look at the online retailers that sell only bike stuff. Even Bikes Direct will be a decent choice IMO than Amazon where you don't know much if anything about the vendors that sell on Amazon.

Ride what you have till it falls apart or you get in such decent shape that you know it's holding you back. By that time you'll have a better understanding of what you really need in a bike.

Don't know why you need quick release wheels. Through axles which are becoming very common now don't take much more effort to remove.
Likes For Iride01: