Old 09-10-21, 10:18 PM
gpburdell

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked 196 Times in 130 Posts
Originally Posted by vol
Because lights can easily be broken or lost, IMO multiple cheaper lights are better than one expensive light, provided they work well. I also like to use more than one taillight at the same time lest one dies unpredictably during a ride. I used to buy cheap lights from Chinese online sellers such as on ebay, but many of them, while bright, were poorly built and the charging socket break easily when I pulled out the charging cable. The one I've been using is this model, but the modes are too fancy and irritating.

Thanks for the link. Have you used any of those lights?

My observation of others tells me that bright tail light in solid mode is pretty good, very visible without irritating others.
Properly mounted decent lights aren’t lost or broken in normal circumstances…. but I've not bought cheap stuff from eBay.

I have a cats eye and a planet bike 65 and they’re decent. No idea if they’re the brightest in your price range.

BTW, maybe don’t be combative towards folks trying to help? Might not be your intent , but that’s how your reply came across.

best of luck in your search.