Old 01-17-22, 08:09 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3141 Post(s)
Liked 1,707 Times in 1,031 Posts
Originally Posted by GhostRider62
Where can I buy SRAM Gruppos?

Do you misunderstand the word, "Deliver"....?

I have some SRAM stuff on order since July and the date now is March, but it keeps getting pushed month by month, In other words, they are not delivering,
I did misunderstand, because of course they’ve delivered product in the past year. I put together a Force AXS groupset myself early last year, and as I mentioned, my buddy has the copper XX1 cassette. Glory Cycles has Rival AXS in stock right now.

So yeah, to answer your question “Have they delivered anything in the past year,” yes they have.

Certainly stuff in the Covid era is not available as it was, so consumers probably have to shop differently than we used to. In fact, I ordered a full Force AXS gruppo through a shop in 2019 and waited weeks before assembling it piecemeal myself in early ‘20.

My advice would be that if a shop doesn’t have what you want, don’t bother ordering, and just keep shopping until you find it. I shop internationally, too, and have go-to vendors in several countries that I dug up in some pretty convoluted Googling, but have had the stuff I wanted, like Deda 35 bars from Netherlands, and Phil Wood seat clamps in pink from Singapore.