Old 09-14-21, 07:28 PM
verktyg 
verktyg

Bikes: Current favorites: 1988 Peugeot Birraritz, 1984 Gitane Super Corsa, 1980s DeRosa, 1981 Bianchi Campione Del Mondo, 1992 Paramount OS, 1988 Colnago Technos, 1985 RalieghUSA SBDU Team Pro

Mentioned: 207 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked 1,238 Times in 654 Posts
Ed Litton

Originally Posted by bikingshearer
Nice Litton! Ed has painted five or so frames for me over the years. If I were ever to get a custom frame (which I can in no way justify), he'd be on the extremely short list. Good guy, too.
I've been stopping by to see Ed since the 80's when he and Albert where together in Oakland. I built a couple of frames for myself at their shop in the early 90's and Ed painted them - Maximum Mojo - Eisentraut's jigs and torches!

Over the years Ed has painted several frames for me and I've bought a number of old frames from him that he had in those stacks of boxes "upstairs".

Two years ago to the day, I stopped in to see Ed. He'd just pulled this frame out of his upstairs stash and it was hanging on the wall. We'd been talking about him building a frame for me for years. It was my exact size so I bought it instead.

July last year, I ordered a new custom road frame from Ed, like this Della Santa track frame. Last week, he said I was number 3 in line!

verktyg

Chas. ;-)

Last edited by verktyg; 09-14-21 at 11:52 PM.
Likes For verktyg: