Old 05-08-22, 02:25 PM
seedsbelize2

Bikes: 79 Trek 930 is back on the road, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe,87 Schwinn Prelude, 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3202 Post(s)
Liked 1,844 Times in 1,163 Posts
Originally Posted by poprad
I appreciate your feedback, but I think I carefully skirted the various prohibitions against inclusion of images of weaponry or non-cycling related content. This thread is definitely historical, has plenty of cycling related discussion, and I ensured the thread title is sufficiently indicative of the content to ward off those who prefer not to read about such things. I have nothing against someone not being interested; just don't open the thread. One of the things I cherish about this forum since its inception is the relatively wide lane limits for the allowed topics and subsequent discourse. The "Foo" category really seems less appropriate than C&V, as there is a direct historical bent to this subforum, but I'll leave that to the mods to decide.

As an expat looking in I am appalled at the direction in our country regarding open discourse and challenging topics. The controlled-speech of our "higher learning" professional sports support institutions is exactly how we got to the massive divide we have now in our country. Now I'll admit that's probably an opinion best left to the Foo.
Same

Last edited by seedsbelize2; 05-08-22 at 02:29 PM.