dmann
dmann

Bikes: Trek 7200 modified, 08 Specialized Sequoia Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sherbourne...

Time passes and I still ponder which war? Road conditions, Spanish road crew? Something else, as you say, "without knowing it"?
Without getting to cynical, we are losing this country to those whom have no interest in its history, culture, traditions and values; all they want is its money. The moral relativists and PC police have created an Orwellian landscape where the tyranny of the minority prevails callously ignoring the voice of the majority. I am a generation 1.5 American (my fathers parents and my mother were immigrants) as such my childhood could have easily focused on my European roots, but thankfully my parents and local community would have none of that, they were Americans first and insert ethnicity here second. I have witnessed this same pride to be an American in the many Asian and African immigrants that I have had the pleasure to work with. I DO NOT see this from the vast majority of Hispanics I have come across even those born here who inexplicably continue to speak in broken heavily accented English. When I had occasion to spend extended time overseas I made the effort to function within those societies and cultures without any expectation that they submit to my ethnic identity. As you can tell the absolutely abhorrent weather has reduced me to a ranting fool…I need to ride, only 42 miles in the saddle over the last 7 days.