View Single Post
Old 08-31-21, 10:15 PM
Rage
Space Ghost

Bikes: Bridgestone, Fuji, Iro, Jamis, Gary Fisher, GT, Scott, Specialized and more

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked 412 Times in 318 Posts
I had the same deal before we got our hands on the new little house. My home bike workshop was in a (small) indoor room in the basement. Not too bad if I didn’t also have twenty plus bikes in there lol.

It was pretty cramped in there. My wife and I were both beginning to regret the purchase of our first home together a little bit.

We’d bought the place in a bit of a hurry and initially only ever intended to wait out the lockdown here.
So we went a little bit on the smaller side because we both thought we would be moving right back. Only now it looks like we might be sticking around long-term. We liked the area enough that we were already looking for a bigger place in the same neighborhood.

It was super serendipitous that the tiny house behind ours went on the market right after we began searching for bigger digs.

The price was right and although small at only 1100 square feet with no basement, it adds two more bedrooms, doubles the size of our yard and now I got the living room, kitchen and dining room as my bike workshop/man-cave.

No more dark, dingy, smelly, moldy basement for me hahaha!

I’m painting the place now and hope to get all my bikes and bike stuff out of the basement and in there this weekend.
Likes For Rage: