Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6196 Post(s)
Liked 4,810 Times in 3,318 Posts
Originally Posted by DarKris
Fair enough. I really want to build more full body strength but I just can’t be assed to follow such a rigid structure of going to the gym and doing set reps of whatever. Wish there was another way that I could actually enjoy/look forward to doing
Partly you just have to come to terms with the idea that there is no magic pill you can swallow and you'll have to make some effort.

You don't have to do resistance training just to keep your muscles in shape and regain the strength you already have with your muscles. A bike obviously doesn't work every muscle in your body. It is one of the better cardio training devices that you can enjoy with others or by yourself. If you have good cardio health, you'll probably be more inclined to want to do some of the other activities that will have you using your other muscles whether or not it's resistance type exercise or not.

If you only do resistance training, you may not get the cardio benefit you need for your heart and vascular system. IMO.

Are you a loner and only wish to exercise by yourself? Or is participating in group sports an option?
Likes For Iride01: