Old 05-31-22, 09:14 PM
koala logs
Banned.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked 170 Times in 140 Posts
Originally Posted by DarKris
I get it. I just wish I could find something that I could actually enjoy and look forward to doing instead of having another chore to add on to my ever growing list of chores.
You can also do it on the bike. You seemed to have ignore my post when I'm giving you the solution that may be perfect for you.

It's simply riding around in high gear, preferrably doing it when climbing up a hill standing on the pedals (out of the saddle). And doing it in a fashion like you're pushing the handlebar and pedal apart instead of merely dropping your weight on the pedals.

The main advantage of this technique is working out your arm muscles as well, it's a whole body workout and you can push down force greater than your body weight just like in weight training but you're doing it entirely on the bike, what could be better eh?

All it needs is finding a short hill to do it. Few times up a hill a day ought to be enough. That's only couple minutes a day and have fun doing something else on the bike for the rest of the day. Just watchout for your back. If you're feeling the slightest bit of pain on your lower back, then back it off or call it a day.