sdmc530
Heft On Wheels

Bikes: Specialized,Cannondale,Argon 18

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
Liked 560 Times in 346 Posts
Originally Posted by Troul
idk if garmin has a similar sensor pairing process to wahoo, but with wahoo, you have to "add" any new sensor before it recognizes it. If garmin does not use a process in similar fashion & has an auto detect pairing setup, then it makes sense that it is "corrupting" files after a group ride while nearby other like sensors.

I would pull the batteries from all the sensors & do a factory reset on the device. Once it is booted up, install the batteries back in the sensors & attempt to pair all the sensors again.

This is my last effort for a fix. Tomorrows ride I will do what they asked. If that fails and I assume it will I will contact them one more time. Failing that I will do a factory reset and start over. If that fails I will not use any external sensors I guess and rely on GPS only sadly. I do hope my power meter though can keep working I am not really willing to give that up. So will keep using that even with the drop outs.

I have not tested my garmin headlight yet either actually, I need to test that as well. Just thought of that.