View Single Post
Old 04-23-22, 08:14 PM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3147 Post(s)
Liked 1,712 Times in 1,034 Posts
Originally Posted by SalsaShark
I have drafted many a vehicle in my day, but even i would not trust somebody else's skills of properly securing that pickup to the trailer. Also, drafting on gravel sounds horrible, unless your lungs like snacking on dirt.
It looked like a pretty pro rig, but anyway, cars falling off transporters is not one of the things I worry about too much. More commonly, I worry about vehicles kicking up stones and knocking out a tooth or taking out an eye. The wheels were set well back from the end of the trailer in this case, so rocks weren’t a concern. Instead, I worried about potholes popping into sight too quickly to avoid, however luck was with us today.

Also, it rained last night and was pretty damp, often muddy, and not at all dusty, so I wasn‘t eating dirt either.

But yeah, it was definitely a bit sketchy!