Old 10-03-06, 10:34 PM
voileauciel
Wildman in the Sky

Bikes: Bianchi Bergamo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ouff...too many K-Mart Specials to list! So I think I'll just go with the ones that actually meant something to me and those that lasted the longest. Here goes...

1994 Pacific (Marroon) : Gift (can't remember the name) - Bloody thing lasted a week, got chased by a HUGE dog and hit a 2 foot high curb (the bike, not the dog) and totally bent the frame up.

1995 Nishiki Bravo (Marroon) : Gift - Lasted 6 years, my first true love of cycling started with this bike. I think the frame is still in my parent's basement...

2002 Nishiki Bravo (Marroon) : Self-bought - LOVED this one, sadly, a few of the local babboons decided it'd be fun to trample her to pieces...the whole rear triangle and wheel became essentially, a work of mad art... She's now off on a trail somewhere in the sky...

2006 Mercier Galaxy (Metallic French Blue) : Self-bought - My current roadie, and quite possibly one of the nicest bikes I've ever had!

2006 Trek 820 (Copper/grey) : Gift - Heavy, slow, but surprisingly good in bad weather!

2006 Bianchi Bergamo (Bright, happy Orange!!!) : Gift to self... - My new commuter, she'll be arriving tomorrow!

I've just realised that I seem to follow a theme with the colours of all my bikes...

C