View Single Post
Old 08-24-20, 06:22 PM
chichi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Sounds like we are in the same boat ( no pun intended). I don't have a problem with the operator canceling and rescheduling. I do take exception to them changing the time of year the trip was rescheduled for.
Also, there was an article in the Mercury News about a month before this all hit the fan indicating that Windstar was offering full refunds or 125% credits for future travel. Indicates to me that Windstar was being pretty reasonable, I think the tandem tour operator got short sighted. I have asked the operator to list my trip for resale but when I look at the website it indicates the trip is sold out and does not indicate my trip is available. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Just because somebody can afford to lose money does not mean you don't owe it to them. Like many people in the bay area, I literally work for some of the richest people in the world, not unusual to go out and call on more than 1 billionaire client in a day. They do expect me to deliver what I promised and they could well afford to pay for the services I deliver a thousand times over but they bought it once and they expect it to be delivered as promised.

We are just around the corner from you in Almaden we should try to meet up for a ride one day.
Likes For chichi: