Old 09-13-19, 07:11 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Liked 7,490 Times in 4,189 Posts
I asked what bike because I'm interested in what you plan to use and are riding. I know you dislike(d) your trek, so wasnt sure if you are using that or something else. I'm curious what people use for bikepacking. I'm glad I didnt ask what your packing setup is going to be- that might have offended you even more.

Yes, I brought up the cost of your suggested wheels because I was trying to understand the value in those wheels compared to others. This comparison is commonplace for most everyone. I certainly wasnt meaning to focus on the cost and dont think i did since its mentioned only a couple times alongside many other thoughts. But if you feel the focus was on cost, apologies for that.

I dont know what you are talking about as it pertains to honesty. Nothing I have posted has been dishonest. I googled the wheelset, went to magic's website, and commented based on the process i saw. I had no idea they are available for less. Many brands enforce MAP and many brands allow for lower prices- I simply didnt look into the pricing further since i didnt find it very important.
See- that isn't dishonesty. Ease up my man.