Old 07-31-21, 01:54 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,995 Times in 2,666 Posts
Originally Posted by aggesaks
Thanks for the info. Well, since the bike was hard to get, I had to order it from Germany (I live en Denmark), so bringing it back is hard (it's not "not an option", just quite a drive), but I can ask them about it - perhaps we can at least share the cost of the first tune-up.
I feel a quite distinct jerk in addition to the added power, and when I come to think of it, it began exactly after my third charge - before the charge I have no recollection of a the jerks, while I noticed them immediately after the third charge.
Don't know if that can tell someone that it might just software related? I did no update during the charging, so the change would then have to be from the charging, which seems unlikely though...
Ahhh...fair enough, there has got to be a shop in Denmark though who can work on Shimano??? Most of the firmware updates would be done at a shop, I haven't done too many STePS bikes but I don't think you can upgrade through your e-tube app unless things have changed massively and nobody mentioned it.