Old 10-27-18, 11:28 PM
Ttoc6
Cat 2

Bikes: Tarmac, Why Cycles R+, Evil The Calling

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 194 Times in 87 Posts
Finally saw a dr about my knee. X-rays were inconclusive and the ultra sound didn't show much. All he could see was my patellar tendon was slightly larger and darker in the middle. He thinks it could be just inflammation, at worst a small tear. I skipped a day of squats in the gym and have taken two days of nothing this week. He said try PT if I want, but I think I'm just going to rest it a bit more. Day by day it seems to be getting better until I do something dumb like try to run.

Going to try to mtb tomorrow with a teammate up in the mountains. Will wear my knee pads just in case.

Sold my road bike today, so I'm without for now. Still have my TT bike for fast days and I'm replacing the road bike with a dream gravel / adventure rig I've been lusting after for two years. Hopefully this will be a lifetime, do it all build. I'll post pics once I get it built up but I'm so excited to get this build done. Splurged on some real flashy parts. When road season gets closer I'll look at new road bikes. For now I'll put the tt bike on the trainer!