Old 06-07-23, 01:39 PM
Harold74

Bikes: Miyata 1000, Lemond Zurich, Lynskey Rouleur, Airborne Zeppelin, Vintage Zullo, Miele Lupa

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked 98 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by Harold74
The argument never was that we can't judge people.
Originally Posted by Koyote
No, that was not the argument, as evidenced below:
Originally Posted by BillyD
I agree with him when he points out that you can't make that judgement because none of us have ever been in that skin. We have no idea how we would act with that kind of fame and fortune. It changes a person.
Koyote Let me get this straight: so you are contesting whether or not I correctly conveyed the intent of my own arguments based on somebody else's statements? If my my intent is somehow still not clear, then rest assured that it is this:

Originally Posted by Harold74
The argument never was that we can't judge people. The argument was that we can't judge them perfectly.
And I'm not leaving this thread because I'm a bully, or because I can't defend my points, or whatever you're claiming.
That is exactly what I am claiming. If your intent was to make a gracious exit, then it might have been better to forgo the dramatic announcement of your exit which was, effectively, to wave your middle finger in the air as you scurried off. No doubt running into a lamp post along the way.

'bye, now.