Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6315 Post(s)
Liked 4,904 Times in 3,379 Posts
Originally Posted by zandoval
Could be the one to take ya out is that small SUV checking their Text Messages while negotiating the turn with their knees...

Lets face it. Traffic is brutal...

I ride back roads with no traffic but then there is another problem. If I take a spill it could be hours before I am noticed... Go Figure...
I expect it to be the SUV too. More and more of them and most any other non-commercial vehicles are just blatantly running red lights than ever before. Technically in most states, when the light turns yellow, you are supposed to stop if possible. It's only if you can't safely come to a stop that you are allowed to go through a yellow light. Much less a red light.

So not only distracted drivers are an issue, but drivers that feel entitled to do as they please.

My Garmin has incident detection and my helmet has ANGI crash detection. So I feel covered if I should be involved in a crash out in the lonely parts of my rides. However with all the bad tempered people in the news nowadays, I might need a gun shot detection on my Garmin.
Likes For Iride01: