View Single Post
Old 03-15-20, 09:35 PM
BobbyG

Bikes: 2015 Charge Plug, 2007 Dahon Boardwalk, 1997 Nishiki Blazer, 1984 Nishiki International, 2006 Felt F65, 1989 Dahon Getaway V

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 1,677 Times in 827 Posts
indyfabz your cat looks like my our cat Misha, the one who I thought left me a "present".
The day after I posted my entry, Misha stopped eating and drinking. Unbeknownst to us she had already developed pancreatitis. We spent this last week taking her to her vet and the emrgency pet hospital. Despite all the drugs for pain, nausea and to spark her appetite, and saline for hydration, her conditioned worsened as did her pain.

This morning we said goodbye to our sweet girl.

OF course she'd greet me at the door when after I rode home from work. In warmer weather she would be out in the back yard when I rolled in from my commute home. After weekend rides in the summer I would stretch out on a lawn chair on the patio in my bike clothes and she would climb up on my chest and purr as we gazed at Pikes Peak and the foothills west of Colorado Springs.

I just now saw the notices of some of the comments and "likes" which brought me back to this thread. What a difference a week made in the life of our now departed cat. What a difference in our lives that cat made.
Likes For BobbyG: