View Single Post
Old 08-09-21, 05:17 AM
GhostRider62

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
Liked 2,097 Times in 1,314 Posts
I have that saddle but mine has the titanium rails not the carbon like yours but it should be the same otherwise. I have ridden one Brevet with it. I don't find it comfortable at all. It now resides on a racing bike that I am currently using to train on because my main ride is down. It still is not comfortable even on short rides and I have been on it for 5 weeks now. For my butt, the width is right but the way it tapers and flares is insufficient, it is too flat and too edgy. It is like it creases my wrinkly old, you know what. I can ride my brookes or berthoud almost forever without any butt pain. Sitting more upright on MTB bike would only make matters worse by the way those bones down there are situated.....I think. More viscous lube might help but I would not count on it......big assumption that you are dealing with the same issue. I also find the saddle creates small pressure points and the tissues also get sore. Years ago, I really tried to like this saddle but it was a waste of time.