View Single Post
Old 11-25-21, 12:03 PM
Wet Coast Rider

Bikes: 1985 Shogun 2000, 1988 Cramerotti, 1994 Kona Fire Mountain (polo bike), 2009 Brodie Fury, 2011 Brodie Voltage (1x10 gravel conversion), 2017 Radwagon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Wow, as a dad of 1 and 4 year olds who have been presenting their share of challenges lately I really needed to read this. Thanks for putting this sentiment out there and thanks to everyone who shared their own experiences and insights; there is a lot of genuine and thoughtful stuff here that really helps put everything in perspective. It also makes me think I need to go out for a ride with my dad, it's been way too long.

My 4 year old daughter bikes to school now on her own pedal bike while I jog along with her bro in the stroller. He watches everything she does and loves the fast parts of the ride, so I have lots of hope they will both be little riders in no time. I do miss long and fast rides on my own though, I think the suggestion of better lights for night rides is one I will have to take.

Nice LCD Soundsystem reference too, I heard the song in my head as I read the title!
Likes For Wet Coast Rider: