Old 09-22-21, 07:18 AM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by revchuck
I’ve started checking back recently. Until about three years ago I basically lived here, then I switched mostly to ultrarunning for a change in pace. About a year and a half ago I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma and have been on chemo since- lemme tell ya, that stuff slows you down! I lost about 100 watts off my FTP and three minutes off my average mile pace. But things are improving. I’m enjoying reading how y’all are doing!
Jeepers. I had to look it up. I wish you the best.

On a positive note, you're probably still higher in FTP than me as well as probably being a few minutes faster than me for average mile pace.

Was it you that did sport shooting? I went down a YouTube rabbit hole watching various celebrities doing a gun course - initially Keanu for John Wick, but Lewis Hamilton did the same course as well.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson
Likes For carpediemracing: