Old 11-11-20, 03:19 PM
Chistophe516

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Allez

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by cubewheels
That's clever if you're really trying to catch bad drivers at your own risk!

Usually, if they see you with camera, they will leave you alone!

I don't think I can do what you did. Here is like Mexico, like wild wild west. Very corrupt government, assassins very cheap to the middle class. I will only use video as last resort, not the first. I fear retaliation!
No disagreement about Mexico. While using a Chest Mount Strap position, might give the impression video inaccuracy. ATST positioning the camera on the helmet, while the main intention of the camera(and possibly a better viewpoint). The problem I saw in a number of videos'. Was that, along with a stationary camera position, it necessitates ducking even further. If a cyclist had to duck for any reason. A cyclist could 'clothesline' themselves', courtesy of how secure the camera is to the helmet. Lastly, The helmet position(as opposed to Chest or Handlebar), causes the video to almost make the viewer feel like. They were in a washing machine. Because of how the cyclist turns their head. That is why I have a Chest Mount Strap. So, I can position the angle of the camera, at plate level.

Originally Posted by noimagination
WTH is up with your use of apostrophes?
cameras' (2nd time, see your 1st post)
drivers'

It's not quite random, but I have no idea what you think you're doing with them. Normally an apostrophe at the end of a plural noun indicates the possessive (e.g. "My parents' house" is the house of both of my parents), but that doesn't make sense in this context. It seems that you want to indicate a plural, but that is easy in the cases of the nouns you're using (cameras = more than one camera; drivers = more than one driver; no apostrophe is needed for plurals) and people rarely mess this up.

Perhaps you're not a native English speaker?
English is my first language, even though I was born in Germany.

https://www.elc.edu/grammar-lesson-s...sessive-nouns/

Last edited by Chistophe516; 11-11-20 at 03:26 PM.
Likes For Chistophe516: