Old 05-24-21, 11:54 PM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
I could say you need to stick out your hand before turning and then make a video of myself sticking out my hand to prove the point. Most of these "examples* just show someone exaggerating an effect for the camera. In the BQ video the rider could have easily made the same turn without the flourishing swoop to the right first.

Not sure why some here are so desperate to insist something is happening that common sense and experience demonstrates otherwise. It's obvious, it's subtle. It's conscious, it's subconscious. It happens every time, it's an option. You'll fall down without it. You don't fall down because you're leaning..Turn without leaning and you have to, you can't turn without leaning...

Maybe.. maybe.. it's just not that important to riding a bicycle, seeing as nearly no one can even define it let alone has some sort of formal bicycle education in it. How has cycling survived for a century and a half regardless?

Next up: J.H. rediscovers the musette and experts soon agree there is no other way to carry a sandwich.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 05-24-21 at 11:59 PM.