View Single Post
Old 05-16-20, 04:55 AM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
Wifey is letting you ride? how's her arm?
You might have me confused with mr_bill, no? To my knowledge mrs_bill doesn't have an arm problem. Anyway, thanks for asking. My sweetie's arm is coming along nicely. She's doing PT to regain, as she puts it, factory-spec. But she is not letting me ride around here. I did ride part of a race in Innsbruck yesterday. Through the magic of Zwift it was all within the confines of our living room. Day before that I rode someplace called Applegate in the back yard, via Rouvy. It looked like New Hampshire. Not much traffic to speak of, just pretty though monotonous scenery. She even asked me to set up her Terry on the trainer, then she rode through parts of London. The virtual riding experience is interesting. The Zwift app runs well on both Android phone and Windows10, but with CGI visuals. The challenge of so many other riders does make one pedal harder!. The Rouvy apps have beautiful scenery but have not been 100% successful for me just yet.