Old 01-08-13, 08:44 PM
Bikedued

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked 107 Times in 60 Posts
Well, what can I say.. Coming full circle in the next few months...

You guys might remember my post about my gf leaving, and selling my bikes. Back a month or so when I was pretty torn up emotionally, I decided to contact my ex in Houston(You know the place where I mention something is in the garage in Houston?) Well, we have been talking all this time, and in about 6 months, I will most likely be moving back to Houston to be with her permanently. She really was an amazing woman, and why I ever left is beyond me. I thought the grass was greener, and it was only astroturf and plastic flowers... I have truly learned my lesson, and I know where I belonged all along. That she would even consider talking with me again, is in itself astounding. But I guess it proves you can fix stupid after all,. Anybody got Ron Whites number?

I will probably hit the flea markets again, that goes without saying. All but the really special stuff I will pass on to new owners. My tastes have changed as far as that goes. I will only keep the really nice one's I run across, and sell the rest. I will still be selling my bikes once I get to Lafayette on the first of February, and anything I post on CL in Laf, I will also post here to give you guys a crack at it as well. What I need most of all right now, is a newer non gas guzzling vehicle, so I can visit her in the coming months. In order to do that I will sell my truck as well. It's a trusty but battle worn 86 ramcharger with a 5.9 liter. About 8-10mpg on a GOOD day.,,,,BD

Last edited by Bikedued; 01-10-13 at 10:10 AM.