Old 09-16-22, 07:30 AM
nswartsell

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
As a rider whose handmade Plantenga was run over by a hit and run type of accident. I have a Masi in 54cm that I bought two years ago. It had some damage to the finish on the fork which was sent to a specialty chrome shop in Indiana for re-chrome and is ready for a build. The frame is blue and is in good shape. The model is Nuevo Strada. I have decided not to keep it and had considered putting it up for sale here in the forum. If she might be interested or if you might want to get it for her as a placeholder until the correct frame can be found. I have well over $600 invested but would give you some deep discounts to get her back on a bike. If you are interested gimme a call @ 812-336-3283 I am in southern Indiana. Smiles, Mad Honk
Ugh. So sorry to hear about your experience with hit and run. So terrifying. Thanks so much for your reply here and generous offer... I texted you! Seems like we're not that far from where you are and when I mentioned Masi to my fiancee her eyes lit up. Still scouring the internet for that Crescent frame but it seems like she might be into opening a new chapter on a different bike.